TWEAK ALL CONSULTANTS
"Relax, we'll make it OK!"
CREATE PRINT JOBS FOR A RANGE OF PAGES IN MS WORD FOR WINDOWS
COLORING PAGES TO PRINT?
Create print- MS Word enables you to create print jobs for a single page, a range of pages, or even some hodgepodge collection of random pages from within your document. To print a range or group of pages, please perform the following actions:
1. From the Menu Bar mouse click on the FILE, PRINT command.
2. Click the PAGES
button in the PAGE RANGE area of the
3. In the blank space to the right of PAGES, type in the page numbers and range of page numbers. For example:
To create print pages 3 through 5, type 3-5.
To create print pages 1 through 7, type 1-7.
To create print pages 2 and 6, type 2,6.
4. Click OK.
The pages you specify -- and only those pages -- print.
5. To print only the CURRENT PAGE (where the cursor in now blinking in your Word document), start again at Step 1 above.
6. Click the CURRENT PAGE button in the PAGE RANGE area of the PRINT dialog box. Click OK.
Only the Current Page prints.
7. The easiest way to create print every page in the document is to click once on the PRINT icon on the Toolbar. This is the icon that looks like a printer.
8. The other way to print ALL the pages is to start again at Step 1 above. Make sure that the ALL button is clicked in the PAGE RANGE area of the PRINT dialog box. Click OK.
All the pages in the current document print.
You can obviously also use this instructions for your child's coloring pages to print if you have a printer capable of color.
The foregoing instructions will help you whether it will be a free create and print card or to print business documents. You now know how to change the PAGE RANGE options in MS Word
Please contact me with your questions regarding the MS Word job to create print.
To contact us: email@example.com